Thank you for your support in 2015!
Expectations and changes for 2016
- Rates shall stay consistent through the end of the 2015-2016 school year.
- I am now almost fully booked for regular sessions, so please be on time for both pick up and drop-off. I do my best to ensure that students receive a full hour of instruction. Late drop-off cuts that time short and I will not run into another student's time to make up missed minutes. If you are not available to pick up your student before the next session begins, I will allow him/her to remain in the office while I begin the next session.
- Due to the number of students seeking services, short-notice cancellation fees will be strictly enforced. All cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to have the late fee waived.
- Over this semester, I will be interviewing for an off-site reading instructor. Please be patient as I gather recommendations and examine qualifications. I hope to see a new face in the office soon!
- We are growing! Throughout 2016, we will be researching store-front locations in Cullman in which to expand so that we may offer reading intervention groups and an after-school extended day program. In the meantime, please be patient with our limited parking and tight schedule.